Meet Our Children's Directors
Ashley Lewzader and Bridget Stokes are HMBC's K-5th grade directors. Ashley is married to Jonathan Lewzader and together the have two sons, Kasen and Avery. Kasen playes guitar for our praise team. Bridget is married to Jackson Stokes. Together they have two daughters Emeline and Hattie.
Brandice and Charles Tower have a heart for children growing to know the Lord. Together they help facilitate our K-5 Sunday school, Childrens Church, and RTS Kidz Club. Together they have 2 daughters Emma and Elaina.
Dawn Meacham is our Nusery Coordinator. She loves the little ones. She is married to her husband Tony Meacham, they have one daughter and one grandson.
Our HMBC Kidz Sunday School is divided into 2 main groups. Babies & Toddlers and K thru 5th grade. These classes are located upstairs. If you plan to attend Sunday School, one of our greeters will glady escort you to that area.
All Kidz K-5th meet in our Upstairs for Childrens Church, while parents attend in our main Auditorium. Your K-5th graders will have a great time at HMBC Childrens Church!
For babies and toddlers we offer Nursery care during Sunday School and our 10:45 Worship service.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Your child will accompany you into the auditorium at the beginning of our 10:45 service. Children will meet with one of our adults in the front row. If your child attended Sunday School, they will be brought down with their teacher to main Santuary.
- The Pastor will dismiss the Kidz after morning announcements. Teachers will be in Auditorium to escort your children upstairs after the first Worship song. (Parents are encouraged to attend first visit with their child to see where their class is located.)
- Your child will be Upstairs for pick up when Service ends.
For safety and security reasons, parents must remain on the premises during the time their child is in our care.
All Children’s Ministry leaders and volunteers must meet the following minimum requirements:
1. Must have faithfully attended HMBC for at least 6 months.
2. Must clear a criminal background check.