Meet our Childrens Directors:
Ashley has been with our Childrens dept since 2019. She is married to her Husband Jonathan of 7 years, Together they have 2 Sons Kasen and Avery
Bridget has also been with our Childrens dept since 2019. She is married to her Husband Jackson of 10 years, Togther they have one daughter Emmaline.
Our Sunday School is broken into 2 groups. K-2 and 3rd-5th Grade. These classes are located upstairs. If you plan to attend Sunday School, one of our greeters will glady escort you to that area.
All Kidz K-5th meet in our Fellowship Hall while parents attend in our main sanctuary. Your K-5th graders will have a great time at HMBC Childrens Church!
Here’s what you can expect:
- Your child will accompany you into the auditorium for Call to Worship. Children will meet with one of our adults in the front row. If your child attended Sunday School, they will be brought down with their teacher to main Santuary.
- The Pastor will dismiss the Kidz after first song and morning announcements. Teachers will be in Auditorium to escort your children to our Fellowship Hall. (Parents are encouraged to attend first visit with their child to see where the Fellowship Hall is located.)
- Your child will be in the Fellowship Hall for pick up when Service ends.
- 4th Sundays Kidz will remain in the service with their parents.
For safety and security reasons, parents must remain on the premises during the time their child is in our care.
All Children’s Ministry leaders and volunteers must meet the following minimum requirements:
1. Must have faithfully attended HMBC for at least 6 months.
2. Must clear a criminal background check.